June 30, 2015

Building a sandcastle

Hi everyone. Hope you're having a great summer! I have a fun summer layout to share with you. Edward spent two hours on the beach one day building sandcastles and I enjoyed watching him. He's such a joy to have around. So easy to please.

I love the Papers in Pretty Little Studio's "You and Me" collection. It's such a pretty collection and I thought the papers would make a great summer layout. Since I had some flags from their "Island Treasure" collection, I decided to cut out the "building a sandcastle" flag to use as a sub title for my layout. Also, I am loving their Faux cork alpha die cuts! At first, I wasn't sure if I could work with the big alphas, but I am loving how they look on this layout! Totally fun. I added some embellishments and stamping from Ali Edwards Story Kit to complete the layout.


Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned Paper: Stickers: Die cut alphas: Flag: Pretty Little Studio, Washi tape: Freckled Fawn, Enamel dots: WRMK, Freckled Fawn, Chipboard: Stamps: Transparency: Ali Edwards, Circle punch: Stampin'Up, Pen: Marvy.
 


Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: