June 20, 2015

Go!

Happy Friday everyone! I am so excited... I am officially on vacation and I don't have to go back to work until June 30th. Yay me. I need a break... I am exhausted. Time for me to relax and do nothing for a few days. I just received Ali's new Story Kits "GO" which will be perfect for scrapping my vacation pictures when I go to the beach for a few days next week. In the meantime, my son went to the beach with his aunties this week and just got back today. I snagged one of Aunt Jamie's photos from her Facebook page this week and scrapped this fun layout last night! I am sneaky like that. Oh, yea, and I still haven't given up on Project life... (scrapping a favorite photo or two each month). Aren't you impressed. I am. We are going on three months now.

 
 
 
I really love how this one turned out. Notice how I stamped "Go with the flow" in green on the side of the photo. I also stamped the little circle with the arrow in blue and cut it out using scissors.
 
 
Supplies: Patterned paper: American Crafts, Cards: Chipboard: Stamps: Transparency: Ali Edwards Story Kit, Ink: Stampin'Up.

No comments: