June 1, 2015

Journey

Hi everyone! It's hard to believe that summer is almost here. I don't know how the weather's been in your neck of the woods, but it's been HOT here. Not sure if I should be complaining, considering the VERY cold winter we had. I just don't do well in the heat. I like the spring and fall.

With the start of a new month, comes a new kit by Clique Kits (Dream Quest) and this month's kit is filled with Lots of Crate Paper to scrapbook about your journeys. At first, I wasn't too sure about how I felt about this collection, but once I started scrapping with it, that changed. I just thought this collection was too themed... The foil sheets that came in this kit is awesome! You can cut them up however you please and use them on your layout.

One thing I can say is that I do not like "not" journaling on my layouts. I realized after I designed this layout that I didn't leave much room for journaling... so I journaled on my photo. It's barely visible, but if you zoom in, you can read it!

 
Supplies: Patterned paper: Die cuts: Transparency: Stickers: Crate Paper, Flair: Clique Kits.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: