June 17, 2015

June Clique Kits Pep Rally

 
Hi everyone. Welcome to the June Pep Rally for Clique Kits! I am actually kicking off the blog hop from the Clique Kits blog, but if you're just stopping by to visit me, you should check it out!

Here is the line-up for the Pep Rally

Clique Kits
Lacey
Annelie
Tyra*
Brenda Smith
Kim A.
Aliza*
Sandy G.*
Donna*
Sarah
Marcia*
Mariah
Megan Blethen
Charity Donaldson
 I've had so much fun creating with the Dream Quest kit. Another kit that I completely killed. I made a total of 5 layouts and 1 card with this kit. It was the perfect kit to scrapbook my "journey". What do you think? If you're not a current subscriber and wish to be one, get yourself on our wait list so you don't miss out on future kits!

 
I love the design of this layout. Whenever I'm having scrappers block, I scrap in a grid!
 

 
Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned paper: Transparency: Die cuts: Crate Paper, Stamps: Kesi'Art, Star Punch: Heart Punch: Epiphany Crafts, Enamel dot: Freckled Fawn.
 
And here are a few others! I am really trying to use color photos more... it's a challenge for me because I want to make all of my photos black and white. I think it's easier scrapping black and white photos because they go with everything, whereas with color photos, you have to make sure they coordinate with the papers!
 

 
  
Also, if you're thinking about placing an order in the school store, use NICOLE10 to save 10% on your entire order in the Clique Store (does not include kits)! Thanks for stopping by today. I really appreciate it. Your next stop is . Enjoy!

No comments: