June 29, 2015

Life is a journey

One of my favorite things about Clique Kits is the Clique Kits exclusive cards that comes with the kits. I love Lacey's creativity. She is a genius with it comes to creating original flair badges, digital prints files, exclusive cards and cut files for the kits! I am hoping that one day I can take a few graphic design courses!

I'm not sure how I feel bout this layout. It was missing something, but I couldn't quite put my finger on it until I started blogging about it.. then I saw how it was balanced at all... So I decided to add two more cards to the left side of the layout and journal at the bottom to try and pull this layout together.

 
Here is my second take. I think I like this much better. Initially, I was going to just let the words on the cards do the talking for me, but they weren't enough. I needed MY words on the layout. Do you ever go back and add to a layout after letting it sit for the night?
 
 
Supplies: Patterned paper: Die cuts: Epoxy stickers: Crate Paper, Star punch: Epiphany Crafts, 4x6 paper: Studio Calico, "Here" sticker: Studio Calico, Die cutting machine: Silhouette Portrait, Cards: Clique Kits.
 

No comments: