June 24, 2015

Moments like this

Happy hump day! I've been packing up for the beach. The little man and I are so excited. He is mainly excited about going to the Ocean City Board Walk to play video games. I am mainly excited to just get away for a few days!

This morning, after I went to Coffee Bean for my white chocolate mocha, I decided to use my left over scraps from my Pretty Little Studio papers and stickers to create this adorable layout. I wanted to pull some of the orange from the photo to make the layout pop so I grabbed my orange ink and a template to create this fun journaling block for my layout. I should have held off on submitting for the Pretty Little Studio call so I could include this layout. Oh well, here's hoping they like what I sent. They do have the cutest stuff! I am lucky enough that I was able to order some of their stuff from the Clique Kits store so that I could even submit to their call. And if I do not get picked up, I am still proud of my layouts that I made. I will have to visit their website to pick up some more of their "Treasure Island" collection. And I really cannot wait to see their new "Let's go" collection.

Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned Paper: Vellum: Stickers: Flags: Pretty Little Studio, Chipboard: Fancy Pants Designs, Enamel dots: WRMK, Freckled Fawn, Puffy stickers: Studio Calico, Chipboard star: Transparency star: Studio Calico, "Explore" stamp: Kesi'Art, Template: Crafter's Workshop, Ink: Clearsnap, Pen: Marvy, String: May Arts

No comments: