June 25, 2015

My cuties

Good morning! I wanted to share another layout with you before I go away to the beach with these cuties! I've been on vacation all week and it has been nice to be able to do whatever I want for a change, like scrap all day. Most of the time, I don't have time to play with mixed media because I am too tired to put in the effort, but since I've had a great deal of time this week, I decided to play with my paints and gesso! Be on the lookout throughout the month for some fun stuff!

Just recently, I bought some new paint and a fun circle template from the Clique Kits store. I believe there are a few more templates left if you are interested. I just dabbed some paint over the template directly on the paper to alter the background a bit. Love how the touch of pink does so much for this layout.

Pretty Little Studio has a design team call out right now for two new designers. I really love their papers. They are unique and I love their graphic designs. I decided to try out for the team again. I tried a few years ago and since I actually had some papers and embellishments that I purchased from the Clique Kit store (I believe that there is still one left), I created two fun layouts for the call and a card. I will post the other layout in a few more days.


 
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Labels: Stickers: Pretty Little Studio, Enamel Dots: WRMK, Freckled Fawn, Chipboard: Ali Edwards Story Kit, Paint dabber: Ranger: Stamp: Ali Edwards, Circle Template: Hero Arts, Circle Punch: Stampin'Up, Pen: Marvy, Mini stapler: Tim Holtz.
 
 
 
Planning a little shopping spree at Clique Kits? Enter NICOLE10 before checking out to save 10% on your store purchase.

No comments: