July 1, 2015

Back home...

Hi friends. I have a non-scrappy post today! I know that my family will be happy to see that. Haha. Edward and I are just now getting settled from our five day vacation at the beach with my family. Marc invited us back and we had a blast. We ended up having one rainy day while there, but that was okay because we took Edward to the Arcade and played Boggle and Canasta! Fun, fun, fun.

Here are some of my favorite photos from our week. We did so much in five days, it's no wonder I was exhausted when we got home. I am just now feeling back to normal. Haha




 
This little crabby wanted to hang out and play!

 
Edward and this boy played together for hours on the beach. They had such a great time together. It's nice to see how easy it is for Edward to meet new friends.

 
I love watching birds fly in the air... I could literally sit and watch them for hours.

 
Seriously LOVE this shot. So very cute.

 
Edward had a blast on the rides. He got on so many, I lost count. There were hardly any lines and with the bracelet, we paid $25 and he rode as many as he wanted in three hours. It was the perfect amount of time because after two hours, mommy was ready to go. I do not do rides... I simply watch because I get motion sickness and it's ROUGH.






 
I love seeing him HAPPY. He is such a happy little guy.

 
Maybe, one year, I will go on this Ferris wheel. I might be able to handle this one. It's a BIG one though and I am afraid of heights.

 
Marc and momom had fun talking. :) Check out those orange glasses! That's the style baby!

 
Ah... there are no words.

 
Matt took Edward out on the Paddle boat. I think he was a little nervous, but he wouldn't admit it. After about twenty minutes, Matt brought him back in. I think Edward thought they were going in canoes.

 
Edward and his grandma who he loves more than anything in this world. Well except for me. :)



No comments: