July 28, 2015

Childhood Memories

Hello. Today, I have a quick and easy layout to share with you. It's a 6"x8" layout that I created using lots of pretty products by Pretty Little Studio's "Treasure Island" and "The Gold Mine" collection a and some digital stamps by Ali Edwards. I really love the star paper in copper by Pretty Little Studios. It's sooooo very pretty. Click here for a close up.

I'm still going strong with creating a project life spread each month of my favorite photo. It's less stressful to follow this system and it works for me. I tried scrapping a monthly spread and weekly and it just didn't work so I simple scrap my favorite photo or two from the month and tell my story.




 
 
Supplies: Patterned paper: Flair: Die cut arrow: Pretty Little Studio, Digital stamps: Cork embellishment; Ali Edwards, Pen: Marvy.

No comments: