July 24, 2015

Where I stand

Hi everyone. Where are you with you life today? Are you where you want to be or have you been struggling with your job, family and life in general. Well, I've been there for the past five years and I think I am finally on a better path. Thank goodness. And if you're not there yet, I hope you get there sooner, rather than later.

I decided to create a layout of a few things I am thankful for using the July Clique Kit. I am very grateful for everything I have, especially my health and my family. Sure, it's nice to have things, but things are not important. What's really important is having electricity, food on the table and a roof over my head along with a HEALTHY family.

I really love the 365 stamps by Chickaniddy Crafts. They are just the right size; not too big, not too small to fill in the white space on my layouts.

 
Supplies: Patterned paper: Sticker alphas: Brads: Stamps: Chickaniddy Crafts, Flair: Clique Kits, Cards: MAMBI, Mini stapler: Tim Holtz, Pen: Marvy.
 
Thanks for stopping by! Hope you have a great weekend!
 
 

1 comment:

Leeann Pearce said...

This is awesome... I had a look at the stamps..they are cute!