August 3, 2015

I'm a bit sketchy...



 
Hello everyone. It's been awhile since I've played with a sketch so when I saw this month's sketch I was immediately inspired by the paper strips. Initially, I was going to use strips of patterned paper for my background, but I wanted to create a "funky" layout so I pulled out my washi tape that's been sitting around my scrap room untouched. Once my strips were in place, I added some patterned paper to mat my photo and added some cut out labels, stickers, die cut stars and enamel dots and wood veneer to complete the layout. And because no layout of mine is complete without journaling, I included my journaling on the left-side of the strips.
 
Feel free to stop by the Pretty Little Studio Blog for more inspiration from the design team using this fabulous sketch!
 
Pretty Little Studio Product Used: Paper: Sweet Ocean Mint 8x8, Priceless 8x8,  Vellum: Cupid Jade 8x8, Alphas Cork Die Cuts, Cut-Outs Shell Island Word Flags



 
Thank you for stopping by today! Have a great day.

 

No comments: