August 25, 2015

My escape


Hi everybody. Today, I have a friendship layout to share with you. I tried to be creative with the "Treasure Island" collection by Pretty Little Studio. I wanted to create a non-beach/vacation layout with this gorgeous collection so I decided to create a friendship layout. Mischelle and I have been friends for over 16 years and she is who I call when I need an escape from my family for a few hours. Even though, we rarely have enough time together, she is there and ready for me when I call and I just love that about her. She holds a special place in my heart. Do you have anyone like that in your life? They are rare and I am fortunate to have such a supportive friend.

Pretty Little Studio Products: Treasure Island: Paper Pack 4x6, Stickers: Adventure Watercolor, Stickers Tiny ABC White, Garland Lighthouse Bunting Flags, Die-Cuts/Arrow Adventure, Tabs/Treasure Map.


 
DSC_0050
 
DSC_0051
 
DSC_0052

Thanks so much for visiting today. Have a fabulous day!

No comments: