August 13, 2015

My little space

Hi everybody! I hope all is well. Today, I would like to share my space with you. It's a little small, but it works for me. Years ago, I actually had a nice sized room, but when I had Edward, I decided to take the smaller room. There is one benefit to having a smaller space... I am careful about how much I spend on scrapbooking goodies because I don't have a whole lot of space to store it. However, I am getting creative with my space and I love how cozy it looks. What do you think? Can you tell that I love yellow and teal? :)

#myscrapspace @nicolemartel

Just recently, I bought some 8x8 box from Amazon to store my Pretty Little Studio goodies in. These work perfectly for me and you can stack them.
 
DSC_0008

And here are my boxes stacked beneath my work station.
 
DSC_0015
 
And I am a sucker for cute little bowls. Whenever I visit Target, I cruise down the isles looking for fun little dishes to hold my scrapbooking embellishments.
 
 
 
Last year for my birthday, my friend Jen bought this cute little ceramic birdie for me because she knew how much I loved blue... I love it.

DSC_0016

Thank you for stopping by today to see my little space. Hope you have a fabulous day!



No comments: