August 23, 2015

one day at a time

Happy Sunday all. I just received Ali Edward's "Build" story kit for August. I really like the washi that came in this month's kit as well as the chipboard. Yesterday, Katie posted on Facebook that she still loved a photo collage from a year ago so I snagged it, printed it and scrapped it because that's what I do. I create things for my family.

I went through my box of scraps and used some puffy stickers, buttons, jewels, die cuts and stickers that haven't been touched in awhile. Also, I pulled out some mist and splashed some teal, read and gold dots onto the paper. I really like how this turned out. It's such a fun layout.

 
 
Supplies: Cardstock: Stampin'Up, Patterned paper: American Crafts,Vellum die cuts: Crate Paper, Transparency: Studio Calico, Jewels: Studio Calico, Chipboard: Washi: Stamp: Ali Edwards, Heart sticker: Clique Kits, Mini stapler: Tim Holtz, Mists: Tattered Angels, Pen: Marvy.

No comments: