August 26, 2015

Playing with layers

Hello everyone. Today, I have another fun layout to share with you using the August Clique Kit. I really had fun with this kit. This was my last layout and since I was running low on products from the kit, I decided to use up my scraps for this layout. I really hate wasting paper. In fact, we recycle in this house... so I try to use as much of the kit as possible before putting throwing my scraps in the recycle bin.

I decided to scrap in layers for this one. I kept the layout pretty simple because I felt like the patterns made the layout look busy enough. I love this photo that Aunt Jamie took of us while we were at the beach. Check out my son's face? Can you tell that he loves having his picture taken? haha I am not really big on the pineapple trend, but I do like the washi tape that came with the kit so I decided to use it at the bottom of the layout to help pull it together.


Supplies: Cardstock: American Crafts, Patterned Paper: Puffy stickers: Die cuts: Washi tape: Pink Paislee, Patterned paper: Webster's Pages, Enamel dot: Freckled Fawn, Stickers: Bella Blvd. (from stash).




No comments: