August 28, 2015

Project life spreads

Hi everyone. Its hard to believe that I have a kindergartener. Seriously, I cannot wrap my head around the fact that my baby is no longer a baby anymore. These last five years have flown by so fast, it's terrifying. It's a gentle reminder to enjoy each and everyday and count my blessings. I am forever grateful or everything that I have. And mostly, I am so grateful for having a supportive family.

I realized that I hadn't shared my project life spread last month so I am sharing two today! I really enjoying receiving Ali Edward's story kits every month. They force me to use the prompts to think outside of the box and scrap those memories. I've always been a big fan of Ali and I can prove it with just one photo. Yep, I have all of her idea books. If you noticed, most of my layouts includes a story and I've been doing it since I've become a fan of Ali Edwards. She has inspired me to share my stories from the very beginning.

I agree, I am not a BIG fan of project life, but I like the challenge and I like to mix it up a bit. So that's why I create at least one project life spread of my "favorite" photo each month.


 
And here are my project life spreads for August and September. I was excite about the "Build" kit since I have so many pictures of Edward building Lego sets together. A perfect match if you ask me.
 


 
Products used: Project Life cards: Chipboard: Washi: Transparency: Stamps: Ali Edward's Story Kit, Ink pad: Stampin'Up.
 

No comments: