September 11, 2015

Let's Go

Hello friends! Today, we are featuring the new "Let's Go" collection by Pretty Little Studio and the beautiful frames that come in this collection. I love frames. In fact, I can't get enough of them. They work great on grid layouts and most of the time, I use frames on my layouts to cluster embellishments. I think it looks nice and stylish and adds just the right touch. And because I couldn't just chose a frame to work with, I chose a few.
I snapped this photo a few months ago in the car. Edward begged me to put the "roof" down in my convertible and since it was a beautiful day, I did. I normally don't put the roof down when he's in the car with me because it makes me nervous, but we were only going a few blocks from school to home. And we made it home safely.
go_nicole martel_pretty little studio_layout_September
 
DSC_0038

DSC_0003

DSC_0004

DSC_0010
 
Products by Pretty Little Studio: Go Die Cut Clouds, Ticket Die-Cut/Travels, Frames/France, Sticker Words, Marigold Vellum.
 

No comments: