September 5, 2015

Live in the moment

Hi all! Not much going on today, but I wanted to share a layout that I created using the September Clique Kits "Capture". I wanted to create a "me" layout since it's been awhile. It seems like I've done nothing but scrap my handsome son lately. It's not because I don't like scrapping about myself, I just don't take enough photos of myself, but I need to get back to scrapping about me. I am going to try and create a "me" layout once a month. I think I can handle it. Haha. We shall see.

At first, I wasn't sure how I felt about the September kit, featuring Cocoa Vanilla Studios, but it's wearing on me. I think it has something to do with all the flowers... and the pink. But once I saw past the flowers and pink, I was good. :)It was a challenge for me, but I am always up for a good challenge. What about you?

 
 
 
 
Supplies used: Patterned paper: Vellum die cuts: Stickers: Cocoa Vanilla, Black and white polka dot paper: American Crafts, Mini stapler: Tim Holtz, Glue dots, Journaling card: Clique Kits.

No comments: