September 25, 2015

Playing with diecuts


Hi everyone. Today, we are sharing projects over at the Pretty Little Studio blog using the "You and Me" collection and the die cuts that comes with it. I love the pretty butterfly dies in this collection and I plan on ordering a few more. They are just the right size and I think that they look great on this layout! The little sentiments on the diecut hearts was just the right touch for pulling this layout together. I decided to mix it up today and scrap a layout of my sister. I tend to scrap about my son, but I am looking to change that. I want my layouts to be more blended with layouts/projects of me, my family and son.

adore you_nicole martel_Pretty Little Studio_layout

DSC_0001
 
DSC_0006

DSC_0009
 
Supplies: Pretty Little Studio: "You & Me" Patterned Paper: Adorable, Love is Kind, Flair/My Deer Buttons, Diecut Butterfly, Diecuts Conversations Hearts, Garland/Like You/Paper Ribbon, Cut-Outs/Adore You Phrase Strips, Cut-Outs/Love Story Word Flags, Stickers/Valentine Words.
 
Thanks for stopping by today! Hope to see you soon.

No comments: