September 20, 2015

Treasured memories

Good morning friends! Today, I have a cute little mini album filled with treasured memories from my beach vacation. The Treasure Island collection had all the perfect accents to create this fun little mini. I just love the blues and greens in this collection. I especially love the flair. I also snuck in a little piece of "Gold Mine" on one of the pages. I love the confetti in copper!

DSC_0013

sunshine_2
 

sunshine_4

sunshine_5

sunshine_6

sunshine_7

sunshine_8

sunshine_9

sunshine_10
 
Products: Pretty Little Studio Treasure Island: 6X4 Paper Pack, Tiny ABC/White, Vellum/Pirate's Journal/Blue, Bunting Flags/Lighthouse, Word Flags/Splish Splash, Paper Ribbons/Under The Sea, Mini Word/Pirate Vacation, Tabs/Treasure Map, Navigator Note Flags, Flair/Arrow Adventure, Happy Journey, Die-cuts/Arrow Adventure, Stickers/Adventure Watercolor, Gold Mine: Copper/Confetti/Metallic.
 
Thank you for stopping by today! I hope you have a fabulous day!

No comments: