October 30, 2015

Dear Lizzy Documentary

Happy Friday everyone! Hope you had a great week. Mine was a long week, but not too bad. I feel like my days are getting shorter and shorter and there's just not enough time to get everything done. I am thankful that soccer season is just about done so I can focus on doing some things for me such as watching my favorite TV shows, "Vampire Diaries, Scandal and Outlander." Also, I feel like I never get time to scrap anymore because I'm either too busy or too tired. :) I know, welcome to Motherhood. Right? I hear ya.

Anyway, I've been working on this layout in spurts over a few days, just adding to it here and there. This way is better than not scrapping at all. I bought the Dear Lizzy Documentary papers and rub-ons from the Clique Kits store over a month ago and it's just been sitting on my desk until this week when I decided to dig in and make something pretty.

I love the patterns and colors in this beautiful collection. And the rub-ons are fab! I used the heck out of the rub-ons on this layout. Also, I added the polka dot transparency and stickers from Bella Blvd. that I had in my stash. The "lucky" sticker word came in a Clique Kit a few months ago. They were exclusive stickers that Clique Kits and Pretty Little Studio worked on together. I am almost out! These sticker words came in handy on a few of my layouts. And I simply cannot get enough of the transparency die cuts by Pinkfresh Studio. LOVE this company!

I believe there are two sets of the paper packs and rub-ons left in the Clique Kits store. Use Aloha25 to save 25% by tomorrow! There are so many things in the shop that I want, but I can't look. I need to focus on Christmas shopping, not scrapbook goodies.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Rub-ons: American Crafts, Transparency die cuts: Pinkfresh Studio, Transparency: Stickers: Bella Blvd., Sticker word: Pretty Little Studio, Enamel dot: Freckled Fawn, Pen: Marvy, Mini stapler: Tim Holtz.

No comments: