October 14, 2015

Renaissance Festival

Hi everyone. Have you been to the Renaissance Festival this year? We went this past Saturday since Pete's mom was in town from Florida. I wish I could say I enjoyed it, but I'd be lying. It was soooo packed!!! Lesson learned, go EARLY, Not in the afternoon. I did get some neat shots thought. This little guy is flat out CREEPY. Seriously.

 
Edward suckered daddy into buying two swords...


 
I love this... Edward eating onion rings, holding onto his sword watching the people walk by in their costumes.

 
Darn, this would have been great, had it not turned out blurry. :(

 
Love the sign, "Mylde Drynks".


 
Poor Edward was too short. HAHA, I had Pete go pick him up for the picture.

 
One of my favorite things to do is look at the gorgeous hand-made items in the little shops. So pretty!

 
I love this woman's hair net. So pretty.

 
I thought of my grandmother when I saw these hand-made bird houses.

 
One of these times, I am going to buy one of these flower bands to wear. They are so pretty.



 
Because I love blue, I snapped this guy walking away.

 
And this...

 
Edward looks good with swords. :)

 

No comments: