October 3, 2015

Hooray for Today!


Hi everyone. We have a new challenge up on the Clique Kits blog. This month, it's "anything goes". We like to make it easy for everyone. I forgot that I had this photo of Hamlet when he was just 3 months old. He was so small and cute. I love this paper with the balloons from Pinkfresh Studio. It's so pretty. Since I didn't have a birthday to celebrate, I decided to use the paper as a fun background. I added a few of the exclusive cards from Clique Kits and other embellishments to pull this one together. I think it turned out so pretty. I think I have a new favorite company... Pinkfresh Studio is definitely a favorite of mine. Check them out if you haven't already done so. Also, feel free to join in on this month's challenge over at Clique Kits. We would love to have you and you do NOT need to be a subscriber to participate.



No comments: