October 28, 2015

Larriland With My Sisters

Happy hump day all. I have one more layout to share with you. I managed to get quite a few patterns from the Autumn Day collection by Photo Play Paper on this one. And of course, I still haven't gotten enough of these stickers yet. Also, I used the exclusive stamp on this layout. They are still available in the Clique Kits store! Again, don't forget to use NICOLE10 to save 10% on your order. A little secret, Clique Kits is having a Halloween sale. Hurry up and check it out!

I love this photo of the three of us. We all look so pretty in our fall colors while we picked apples. Who would have thought that picking hours would be so entertaining. It really was. I've never been apple picking so it was something different. And I liked it.

Products: Patterned Paper: Stickers: Photo Play Paper, Acrylic stamps: Clique Kits, Acrylic block: Ink: Stampin'Up,.
 

 
In case you're wondering how I got my letters on so straight, I used a ruler!

No comments: