October 9, 2015

Love

Hi everyone. Today, I have a fun layout in which I used several journaling cards to create a fun background for my layout. I used Pretty Little Studio's "You and Me" collection. This layout was super quick and easy. Simply adhere four journaling cards to the base of the layout, placing the photo in the center and add desired embellishments and it's finished. And don't forget to grab a pen and include the story. I love the adorable die cut in the "You & Me" collection. I felt it went perfect along with the copper die cut title. I love my little Hamlet.




Products used: Pretty Little Studio "You and Me" Journaling Cards/Perfect Match, Vintage Diecuts/Owl Valentine, Diecuts/Conversation Hearts, Cut-Outs/Love Story Word Flags, Word Art/Copper Metallic/Love, Other: bling star: Freckled Fawn.

No comments: