October 20, 2015

Pinterest Inspiration

694279080e2715bda8c0e91b4b84ee87
 
Inspiration-Pinterest

Hello friends. Today, I am sharing a layout about my sister's most recent achievement. For the past four years, she has switched schools once and studied hard to be a nurse. While studying, she worked in the NICU at University of Maryland. I am so very proud of this girl! She now works in the NICU at University of Maryland doing what she loves. What a lucky girl to have found her dream job straight out of college. I drew inspiration from the Pinterest image. I just love the soft colors in this image and I used the die-cut clouds to "fluff" my layout.

yesterday_nicole martel_Pretty Little Studio_layout
 
DSC_0031

DSC_0029

pretty little studio_yesterday close up_nicole martel
 
Products used: Pretty Little Studio's Marigold collection: Marigold Paper: Sweet Pea, Vellum: Cornflower, Paper Ribbons/Peony, Morning, Glory Phrase Strips, Stickers: Aster Arrow, Latana Long Labels, Sweet Pea Note Strips, Tabs/Catmint, Die-Cuts/Fluffy Clouds, Flair Buttons: Day Lily, Die-Cuts/Butterfly Bush, Confetti Mix/Peppermint.
 
Thanks for stopping by today. Have a great day!

No comments: