October 31, 2015

Playing With Watercolor Paints

Hi everyone. Today, I have a fun layout to share with you. Lately, I've been having fun with watercolor paints. While, it might look intimidating to use, it's actually a lot of fun and very easy to use. For this layout, I cut a variety of hearts using my Silhouette Portrait and used it as a template to color my hearts in the background. Once the paint was dry, I used a pen to trace around the hearts to make them pop. I love how this layout came together.


DSC_0005 (2)

explore_nicole martel_pretty little studio_layout


DSC_0020

DSC_0022

Products used: Pretty Little Studio's Treasure Island collection: Vellum: Wild Cat Coast/Navy4x6 Paper Pack, Patterned Paper: Buccaneer, Flair: Ocean Adventure, Tabs: Treasure MapLet's Go Phrase Strips, Vintage Die-Cut: Ollie Octopus, Word Art: "Explore".
Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

So many beautiful layouts in the pages of your blog, Nicole! Love the playfulness of this cutie, especially that ornery octopus and your "sandy" title!