October 8, 2015

Pocket Page Mini Album

Hello everyone. Today, I have a fun mini album to share with you. Every year, for the past 10 years, I make mini albums for my family for Christmas. I decided to get a head's start on my mini albums, starting with this month. I only have about 3 more to make. Haha, I say that now, but when December 24th roles around, I am going to be up late wrapping gifts and scrapping like a mad woman.

Seriously, I cannot get enough of the "Funfetti" kit by Clique Kits. It's s soft and pretty. My favorite part of the kit is the patterned papers. They are so versatile and gorgeous. I am saving my scraps from this kit so that I can get the most from it!

Normally, am not big pocket page scrapper, but I love the instagram albums that are in the Clique Kits shop. Not only are they fun to use, but they look great on the shelf!

DSC_0072DSC_0003
DSC_0008 (2)DSC_0009

I used several journaling cards throughout my mini album to help tell my story since the pocket pages are too small to include a great deal of writing.

And the transparency triangles from the add-ons were another one of my favorites. I used them throughout my mini album. They look great layered over a photo or two.

DSC_0011

DSC_0013

 
DSC_0016 (2)

 
DSC_0025
 
Thanks so much for stopping by today!


No comments: