November 20, 2015

Geo Tags

Hello everyone. Happy Friday! Today, we are featuring Geo Tags on the Pretty Little Studio Blog. I must admit, I have such a hard time using Geo Tags. I am just not sure what to do with them. So, I literally sat at my desk, starring at the Geo Tags hoping that an idea would come to mind on how to use them without the Geo Tags looking out of place on my layout... And then I got the idea of using the Geo Tag to draw attention to the photo on my layout. The Geo Tag worked perfectly on this layout because it helped draw the eyes to the photo. Also, notice how I used the tiny Geo Tag at the bottom pointing to the stamped sentiment "love wins". I took this photo while I was at Edward's soccer game practice a few weeks ago. I looked up and noticed that he was holding hands with his friend Benjamin and quickly grabbed my camera. This layout totally melts my heart! These are the moments to document and treasure for a life-time.





Pretty Little Studio Products: Gold Mine Word Art Stickers in Copper Let's Go Journaling Panama 3x4 cards, Traveler Words, Let's Go: Vellum tape, Geo Tag stickers.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope I was able to inspire you with how I used Geo Tags on my layout.

No comments: