November 16, 2015

Good times

Hi everyone. I am making progress on my Christmas shopping. I just ordered a bunch of stuff on Amazon and it started shipping to my work today. So exciting! Not much going on around here. It's been quiet. Hamlet has been getting more aggressive so we are trying to get him tamed. He's good, but he is just too aggressive and I really need to watch him around Edward. He tries to punch Pete and I, but he really pushes Edward around and I worry that he will hurt him. Sadly, if we cannot get Hamlet under control, we will need to find a farm or see if the breeder will take him back, but we will NOT put him down. We will see how it works out. My heart just breaks for Hamlet. I feel like I have Daisy in the house all over again. She didn't like anyone and would growl and snap at anyone who got close to her except for me. And it's the same way with Hamlet. He gets very territorial around me.

Anyway, that's what's going on in our house. I am feeling confident that we can get him under control. The crate has been working. He doesn't like it so when he goes in there, he knows it's because he's done something wrong. Right now, he he's sound asleep on the floor at my feet. He just enjoys being with me without anyone else around. I am his MOM.

Here's a fun layout that I created using some pieces from Pretty Little Studio's Merry and Bright collection with all kinds of scraps of embellishments I had on hand. I love this. This layout is just so happy!





Supplies: Patterned Paper, Vellum: Labels: Tabs, Vellum washi tape: Arrow Die Cut: Cut Apart Words: Pretty Little Studio, Transparency die cut: Pinkfresh Studio, Chipboard star, Sticker numbers, Sticker sentiment; Stamps: Ali Edwards StoryKit, Rub ons: American Crafts, Chipboard star (blue): Studio Calico, Stickers: Washi: Enamel Dots: Bella Blvd., Enamel Dots: Paper clip: Clear sticker: Freckled Fawn, Stitching Template: TCW, Mini stapler: Tim Hotlz.


No comments: