November 4, 2015

Halloween

Hi everybody. I wanted to take a few minutes to share a few pictures from Halloween. This is the first time in 5 years that Edward actually got into Halloween. The past few years, he just wasn't interested in Trick or Treating. I've never been a big fan of Halloween, but was hoping it was just a phase... This year, we decided to join Edward's friend Sydney and her parents Angel and Billie to Trick or Treat with and Edward seemed to enjoy himself with other people with us. We walked around the neighborhood for two hours. I had no idea how big our neighborhood really is... I never go through the backroads!

Anyway, here are a few of my favorite photos from Halloween. I really like some of these. These two made a great pair!






Every year, these people go all out... What they did this year was too creepy for me. I couldn't go in. They had some scary, creepy background music and from outside, I could see what looked like a doctor performing surgery on a body that had candy inside... I think Edward was a little disturbed. LOL. He came out looking uncomfortable, but wouldn't admit that it scared him.




Edward's friend Sydney is in the middle. I can't believe I didn't get a picture of them together... Edward didn't want to be in this one though.


LOVE this house. Check out the eyes in the windows. Very cool.


Edward ended up with a big bowl of candy. More than the previous years.


He made an awesome Darth Vader.



No comments: