December 30, 2015

Celebrate

Hello everyone. I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas! Ours was pretty good. Edward has been playing with all of his new toys. We lost a toy just a day after Christmas. We didn't even have the thing open an hour. It was a little remote control air plane. Edward wanted to go outside with it. We should have practiced with the controls inside before we took it outside. That thing went high up in the air, past the trees and I have no idea where it went. $60 bux down the drain and another $60 bux for replacing it because my little boy was crushed.

Anyway, all is good now. On a happier note, I love the January Clique Kit. It's so very pretty and I am having a great time using the yellow papers and awesome tags! I was going to add some stuff at the top of this layout, but I really like the triangles on this paper so I left it alone. I just feel like it's missing something, but I decided to just let this one go.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Tags: Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs, Stamps: Ali Edwards.
 
 
 
 

No comments: