December 2, 2015

Favorite

Happy hump day friends. I've decided to take a few days off from work. I needed a mental break. I should be cleaning and wrapping Edward's gifts that are hidden in the closet downstairs, but today, I want to relax. Yesterday, Pete and I went on Edward's fieldtrip to Camp Woodlands. It was wet and cold. I told Pete that we will have to play rock, paper scissors to see who would take him on the next fieldtrip. It was exhausting work to chaperone... I was reminded on that fieldtrip why I only have ONE child. LOL.

Enough about that. Today, I have layout to share using the December Clique Kit. This layout took me forever to complete. I just wasn't satisfied. I still feel like it's missing something, but I decided I had to give it up already and just let it be! I love the flower cut files in the December kit. They are so pretty! I played with lots of layers on this layout. The cards and cut-aparts in the Clique Kit was my favorite part of the kit along with the cut files. Don't get me wrong, I love the Pink Paislee goodies, but I loved the cards and cut files. Just sayin. Clique Kits does such a great job with making each kit stand out with their exclusive cut files, printables, cards and flair. I love this photo... I had my sister take it on Thanksgiving. I think I'm gonna use them for my Christmas cards this year!







Supplies: Patterned paper: Pink Paislee, Metallic Die cut: Pretty Little Studio, Flair: Cards: Cut-Aparts: Clique Kits, Stamp: Ali Edwards, Enamel dots: Bella Blvd., Heart punch: Creative Memories, Tag: Unknown, Washi tape: Pink Paislee, Freckled Fawn, Cut file: Clique Kits.

No comments: