December 7, 2015

ME


HAPPY Monday everyone. It's back to reality for this girl. Time to go back to work after a nice few days off from work. It was a much needed break! So, a few days ago, I created this fun layout. Initially, I was not going to include the yellow border, but the layout was scrapped crookedly so I had to do something about it. I simply tilted the white a little bit and added the yellow background. I used mainly the December Clique Kit, but I wanted some washi tape and a few extras so I added Ali Edward's kit as well. I really like this. The yellow and red looks so good. What do you think?


A few close ups. I added a circle stamped image to one of the circles and added a piece of chipboard to the center. The "oh happy days" die was from the November Clique Kit.




I cut the "me" letters from patterned paper and the "wonderful choose happiness" sentiment came with Ali's kit. This can be made easily with some plain kraft papers and stamps for those who are looking to do something similar.

No comments: