December 4, 2015

True

Happy Friday all! I've had a nice, relaxing few days off from work. I spent a lot of time watching shows on Netflix and sleeping. I can do that now that Edward is in school. It's a nice change to be able to do absolutely nothing for a few days. I NEEDED it. Anyway, I have a new layout to share with you. I've been scrapping the heck out of Clique Kit's December kit. It's so pretty and fabulous. The patterns in the papers really allows me to stretch this kit!

Last week, I was going through some old photos from when Edward was three years old and came across this darling photo. I knew right away that I wanted to scrap it. I don't think I've scrapped it before... I used the exclusive cards to mat my photo. And can I just say, I love the tags that came with this kit. This kit is so awesome. Seriously.


Here are a few close ups. I added the heart veneer from an older kit!



Supplies: Patterned paper: Pink Paislee, Cards: Cut-Aparts: Clique Kits, Clip: Becky Higgins Project Life, Sticker number: Bella Blvd., Tag: Uknown, Stamp: Ali Edwards


No comments: