January 31, 2016

Best Day

Happy Monday all! I don't have much going on to share, but I do have a new layout that I created using the February Clique Kit. This kit is too pretty for words. For this layout, I decided to play with my acrylic paints and some of my Tattered Angels paint! I love that acrylic paint dries pretty fast if you apply it lightly, scraping off the excess.

 
Supplies: Patterned Paper, Die cuts: Stickers: Crate Paper, Epoxy heart: Freckled Fawn, Acrylic Paint: Doily: Studio Calico.
 
To achieve the same painted look, simply apply several little dots of paint in three different shades onto your cardstock.
 
 
Then use a plastic card to scrape the paint from top to bottom of the paper.

 
If you wait a few minutes for the paint to dry, you'll get these little dots in the background which I like.


 
And here are a few close-ups:
 

 
I decided to apply a few layers of paint onto my die cut flower.


 
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: