January 12, 2016

CHA 2016

Hello everyone! I just got back from CHA and I am exhausted, but happy. I had such a great time with the Clique Kit Leadership Team. I am so glad that I did not give up the opportunity to go because at first, I said no because I am afraid to fly alone, much less travel alone, but Gia told me to put some big girl pants on and do it. I had to go. And wow, I had no idea how big CHA really was.

I used to wonder why people couldn't just visit all of the booths in one day, but it's insane. In a good way of course. My favorite part of CHA was being able to meet some of my scrappy friends face-to-face. Initially, I thought I'd be nervous, but it wasn't that bad because we all knew each other from forums, FaceBook, Blogs, Instagram and Pinterest. So cool!

My absolute favorite people that I got to meet were Rachel from Scrapbooking From The Inside Out, Ali Edwards, Mou Saha, Nicole, Patricia, and Paige Evans! I am so glad I got to meet these beautiful, talented, ladies.

Favorite products: Cosmo Cricket's art journals and watercolor kits on the go! Ah, I want it all and I loved Paige Evan's collection. It's much more beautiful in person.


 

 
 
 
 
 
I noticed at CHA, that Watercolor was HOT, HOT, HOT this year. I am so inspired by all the mixed media art work that I saw. Can't wait to play with my watercolors and gels again. Very soon...

 
Thank you Gia for making my dream come true... I love you girl!
  

2 comments:

Marie-Pierre Capistran said...

Wow it looks like you had the Time Of your life!!!! You're the second one I heard say that Cosmo Cricket was a favorite. When I went to CHA two years ago, they were my favorite too!!! :) thanks for your comment on my blog. I'll continue browsing yours. :)

Jinny Newlin said...

Oh, you lucky girl, you! Thanks so much for sharing your pics! Such fun! Someday, I'll make it there ;). Can't wait to see what you cook up with those watercolors! Be blessed!