January 27, 2016

Do you wanna build a snowman?

This morning, Edward and I got up and headed to the grocery store at 11:30am thinking that it would be a good time. I was thinking that most people would try to go to the grocery store AFTER work. I was wrong. They all had the same idea I had. Get it done early. It was okay because Edward was pretty good so it helped speed things along. I think I spent more than I would have spent if I had left him home, but I had no choice. There was more junk that ended up in our cart than food. NEVER, EVER, GO TO THE STORE HUNGRY. I know better. Oh well. Looks like I will be going back for real food without the little man.

When we got back, I unloaded the junk food and we went outside. I needed some fresh air after being cooped up in the house for 6 days. I even went to my favorite coffee shop for a White Chocolate Mocha. It tasted like heaven. I haven't had coffee in 5 days!! I ran out and it was rough.

It felt great being outside for an hour. I started making my "sad" little snowman. Edward was not impressed with mine, but I wasn't impressed with his little snowmen either. So we are even. hahahaha. Here are a few shots I took. The snow is finally melting away, but it is the perfect snow for snowballs and building a snowman. I needed to get a few snowman pictures so I can scrap them with a new upcoming winter collection from Pretty Little Studio! Be on the lookout for a few layouts using the new collection in March.

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Isn't he the cutest!?
 


No comments: