January 29, 2016

Gold Mine


Hello everyone. Happy Friday! Today, we are featuring products from the Gold Mine. I love how much prettier my projects look with just a touch of gold! The Wishes paper is my absolute favorite. I've used it on a few of my projects already and have some more on my wish list since I am down to 1 sheet. I am thankful that I ordered some of the World Script in Gold to go with this paper! Normally, I am not a gold person in real life. I prefer white gold, but I love the look of yellow gold on my layouts!

day in the life_Pretty Little Studio_Nicole Martel_layout_Studio Calico

Pretty Little Studio: Gold Mine Paper, Wishes Metallic Gold, Treasure Island Paper/Buccaneer, Treasure Island Flair/Arrow Adventure, Treasure Island Cut-Outs Mini Words/Pirates Home, Let's Go Paper/Anchorage, Let's Go Cut-Aparts/New York Notes, World Script Stickers in Gold Metallic.

A few close-ups...

#love sneak_pretty little studio

#love sneak_pretty Little studio_Nicole Martel


Thanks for stopping by today. Have a wonderful day!

No comments: