January 5, 2016

Pinterest: Beauty

Pinterest_header

jan 5 pint


Hello everyone. What do you think about today's Pinterest inspiration? I love it! I love the crepe banners in this image so I decided to create some of my own. I love how pretty navy and copper looks together. This layout looks simple, but if you look closely, there are lots of little details that can be found on this layout.

beauty family_Pretty Little Studio_Nicole Martel_Layout_Gold Mine Collection

Pretty Little Studio: Gold Mine Copper Dots Metallic Paper 8X8, Let's Go Stickers/Weekend Copper Metallic Vellum, Let's Go Paper/Atlantic, Let's Go Noteflags/Nebraska, Treasure Island Flair/Arrow Adventure.

And here are a few close-ups.

DSC_0025

DSC_0034


DSC_0033

Thanks so much for stopping by today! Feel free to check out the Gold Mine Collection.

No comments: