January 25, 2016

Remember

Hello! I just want to take a minute to share this fun layout that I created using the February "Hot Mess" Clique Kit. Can you tell how much I love the color yellow? I tend to use greens, blues and yellows on my layout whenever I can.

While at CHA, I got to meet this fabulous chic. I love Ali Edwards and I have always been a fan of her work. I have all of her idea books from Creating Keepsakes sitting on my shelf. Every now and then, I will go through them to get journaling ideas and prompts. She is such a great story teller and I love all of the details she includes in her writing.

When I spotted Ali, I wanted to get a photography, but I was too nervous to ask. Gia, was like go... and I was like, "I am nervous". LOL. So I got the courage and walked up to her and stood next to her and said, "hey". And then she bumped me on my arm and said, "How's it going?" She made it so easy... and that was that. Her booth was busy so I didn't get the chance to talk to her much, but hey, I got my picture and it's hanging up above my scrapbook desk!



 
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Die Cuts: Crate Paper, Mini stapler: Tim Holtz.
 
A few close ups:
 
 
 
  

No comments: