January 4, 2016

Star Wars

Hello all. In just a few days, I will be headed to CHA! This is my first time going and I cannot wait to be with the Clique Girls! It's going to be fun picking out new products for upcoming kits. And I think you are going to love what we have in store for you for the next four months. I can't wait. :) Good things will be coming to your doorsteps soon if you are a subscriber.

Here's a layout that I created using January's Clique Kit, "Alegria". I love this collection by Fancy Pants. And I am a big fan of all the yellow in this kit. Makes this girl happy.

On Christmas, I took my little family to see Star Wars. That theater was PACKED. We managed to get a seat real close. It was SOOOO GOOD. I have a feeling they'll be a few more movies.


Supplies: Patterned Paper: Tags: Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs, Wood veneer: BasicGrey, Digital Cut File: JustNick Studio, Die cutting machine: Silhouette America.




Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: