January 11, 2016

Sweet Frogs


Hello everyone. Today, I am sharing a layout using the Neapolitan Collection. I know it's an older collection, but I had a photo that I took from Sweet Frogs and the patterns and stickers work perfectly with this collection. I am loving the heart paper with the different colors. It's so pretty. I decided to keep this layout pretty simple to focus on the photo. Doesn't it look delicious? It makes me want to run to Sweet Frogs right now for some frozen yogurt. But I'll wait, because Edward would not appreciate me going without him!


sweetfrogs_Pretty Little Studio_Nicole Martel_layout_ali edwards_Bella Blvd

Pretty Little Studio: Neapolitan Paper/Chocolate Chip, Rainbow Sprinkles Journaling Cards, Sherbert Ice Cream Stickers, Root Beer Float StickersMango Sorbet Mini Shipping Tags.

Some close-ups... It's been awhile since I used my Crop-A-Dile, but I finally used it on my tag. I used Prima's white ink to change the wood veneer embellishment to white. I felt that it looked better in white. :)

DSC_0001yum

yum02

yum06

Thanks for visiting today!

1 comment:

Ashley H said...

I saw this page on their Instagram (I think) this morning and I LOVE that paper! It's so pretty that I think I need it!