January 1, 2016

Top 10 layouts of 2015

Happy Friday everyone and Happy New Year! Hope all is well. I don't know how it's been at your jobs, but mine has been insanely busy. I really thought that after the holidays, it would quiet down a little, but it hasn't. I just need to get through these next few days and then I'll be in Cali. YAY. Seriously, it cannot get here soon enough.

Today, I wanted to share my top 10 layouts of 2015. These are my very favorite layouts and I hope you enjoy looking back through a few of my precious memories from 2015.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This year, I made it a goal to scrap MORE in color and I think I did it! Most of the time, I scrap black and white because it's easier and black and white goes with everything, but scrapping in color takes a bit of time and skill.
 
Thanks for stopping by today...

No comments: