January 21, 2016

You are amazing




Hello everyone. Today, I have an easy, but fun tip to share with you. One of my favorite things to do is recycle so for this layout, I decided to use the packaging from my basics pack of paper from the "Merry And Bright" collection as my background. Then I matted my photo using different patterns of paper to add some dimension to my layout. This was a super quick layout to create!

you are amazing_pretty little studio_nicole martel_layout


Pretty Little Studio: Merry And Bright Be Bright Basics Paper Pack, Mini Word Cut-Aparts/PeaceShiny Nose Label Cut-Aparts, Garland/Be Merry, Silly Monkey Flair/Silly Flora, Silly Monkey Moments Captured Word Die Cut, Let's Go Weekend Copper Metallic Stickers.

Here are a few close-ups.

DSC_0005

DSC_0008

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments: