February 4, 2016

CHA

Good morning! Before I left for CHA, I ordered the Illustrates Faith Collection by Bella Blvd. I just love the colors and patterns in the "Whatever is Lovely" collection. It's so pretty! Even if you're not a big fan of scrapping about your faith etc., this collection has a mixed for all types of scrappers. See, I used it to scrap my CHA trip. Notice at the bottom, we got a photo in Bella's booth with Stephanie. :) I used Just Nick Studio's digital doilies cut file and heart splashes. I just cut it in half and tucked it behind my photos to pull it together.

 
Supplies: Patterned Paper: Stickers: Enamel Dots: Bella Blvd. Die Cut: Tag: Fancy Pants Designs, Stamps: Ali Edwards, American Crafts, Digital Cut files (Doilie, Heart): Just Nick Studio.
 
A few close ups:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: