February 6, 2016

Clique Kits and Bella Blvd. Blog Hop


Hi everyone. Clique Kits and Bella Blvd. decided to team up this month for a fun blog hop! Welcome and thank you for visiting. You should be arriving from Jennifer Chapin's blog. Today, we will be sharing the Limited Edition XOXO Kit. This kit is chocked full of goodies. When I received my box, I couldn't believe the amount of stuff you get for just $24.99. Please be sure to comment along the way for a chance in winning a XOXO kit of your very own! The giveaway announcement will be announced on Bella Blvd's blog. Your next stop is Heather Leopard. Enjoy!

Here is the line up for today's hop!
 


Initially, I had planned on having a Kraft background with all of the patterns, but I didn't like the way it looked so I decided to grab my Dylusions Bubblegum Pink Spray Mist and a brush and painted the mist directly onto the Kraft cardstock so I wouldn't have to waist more time and paper cutting out my hearts again. Isn't the flamingo paper fun? I love it. :) I especially love the milk and cookies cut-outs that Clique Kits created exclusively for this kit. What do you think? Cute, right?!

One of my favorite add-ons from the Clique Kit Store was the Crate Paper-Hello Love Epoxy Stickers. I love that they aren't that thick. I used the "yay! and little pink heart" on my layout. As if I didn't already have enough hearts. LOL. The truth of the matter is, there aren't enough hearts in this world to show how much I love this boy of mine. Seriously. He Is the best.

 
Supplies: Kraft Paper: My Mind's Eye, Patterned Paper: Stickers: Bella Blvd., Heart stickers: Crate Paper, Flair: Cards: Clique Kits, Word Cut-Outs: Doily: Pretty Little Studio, Enamel dots: Eyelet Outlet, Die cutting machine: Silhouette Portrait, Digital Cut Files: Just Nick Studio, Mist: Dylusions
 
A few close ups:
 
 
 
 
And here Is another layout that I created using the fabulous Limited Edition XOXO kit.
 
 
And a few close-ups:
 


 
 
 
Thank you for joining the hop today!

27 comments:

leighann said...

Two great layouts!! Love the enamel dots inside of the donuts!

Carolyn Johnson said...

Super fun layouts!

TinaGAle said...

Beautiful layouts and love the painted background.

Renee Aslette said...

Love your two super fun layouts. Thanks for sharing.

Giorgia Rossini said...

lovely layouts

barbara c said...

Sweet layout you design here...

Candace Perkins said...

So creative Nicole! I love what your created with the kit!

Nicole Martin said...

Very nice layouts!

Denise Bryant said...

Awesome pages! Love this pretty kit!

Kim A. said...

Such awesome pages!!

Janet Zeppa said...

Great use of all the wonderful papers!

Bethany Becker said...

Great layouts. On the second one I lije how you divided it into thirds with papers

Sarah McCabe said...

I love your layouts, especially the second one with you and your son!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

These layouts are awesome! Love it with the black and white photos!

Rhonda said...

Really, really, REALLY Cute!!

Kat said...

great layouts! so cute!

Carrie Sedlack said...

It's a great day to blog hop! Love the inspiration.

Aliza said...

I always love your designs and the way you combine colors and patterns!

Pam said...

Love the touch of green in your first layout !

Patti said...

thanks for sharing and the great inspiration

SHartl said...

I love how you used the donut paper on just half the page. I'm never sure how to use bold prints like that but this is perfect.

Eva said...

Such fun layouts Nicole! Love them!

Maryám Pérez said...

Looove your layouts, they're so beautiful <3

LC said...

So glad I stopped by on the hop and got to see your LOs! So many fun patterned papers! I love how you combined them. Thanks for the inspiration!

Melissa Vining said...

Beautiful layouts Nicole, and I love how you painted the kraft paper! So inspirational!

Kim said...

Your layouts are lovely. I really like your simple style. Take care, Kim :)

Donna Espiritu said...

beautiful layouts, nicole!