February 3, 2016

Sketch: 1999

Feb sketch

Pretty Little Studio Sketch

Hello scrappers. When I first saw the sketch for this month, I immediately thought of scrapping in a grid with a few journaling cards. Also, I wanted to keep my layout clean and simple. I really like how this one turned out with all of the small details. And my favorite part of this layout is the cute little owls. I couldn't resist using these cuties on my layout.

1999_Pretty Little Studio_JustNick Studio_Nicole Martel_Layout_Digital Cut files
 

Pretty Little Studio: You & Me Journaling Cards, My Deer Flair Buttons, True Love Word Flags, Together Tabs, Valentine Sticker Words, Conversation Hearts Die Cuts, JustNick Studio Heart Splashes Digital Cut File, Enamel Dots: Bella Blvd., Puffy stickers: Fancy Pants Designs.

DSC_0009

DSC_0014

DSC_0017
 
Thank you for stopping by today!


No comments: