March 9, 2016

A Beautiful Life

Hello! I have a really fun layout to share with you with a fun technique! I have been receiving Ali Edward's stamps for the past 7-8 months and LOVE them, but honestly, I need to start using them more. I tend to use the little words more than the bigger stamps so this month, I decided to challenge myself to use other stamps and not just the words. I know, there's still words on the background, but like I said, I can't help myself. :)

For this layout, I used yellow, blue, orange and gray ink along with my acrylic stamps to create this fun background for my layout. It is such an easy thing to do once you figure out what colors you want to use.

I finally got around to using the clear transparency that I bought from Bella Blvd a while ago. I decided to frame my photo with a few pieces of patterned paper and the transparency. The papers are from Bella Blvd's "Whatever is Lovely" collection. Yep, there goes that heart paper again. I love it. As if I didn't already have enough hearts with the stamps right!? haha

 
A few close ups

 
 
I sprinkled the circle stickers between the stamped images to help give the background some more detail as well as the enamel dots.




No comments: