March 29, 2016

Adventure




Hello friends! In January, my sister Katie went to Hondouras for two weeks to help build a school for the children. I couldn't be more proud of her. She is awesome and brave, just like her big sister. :) I wanted to scrap this layout for her. The Pinterest inspiration had me thinking of circles and flowers and since I didn't have any flowers, I decided to use the gorgeous feather die cuts that I purchased from Pretty Little Studio from their Wonderland collection. I love how bits and pieces of this collection works well for non-wintery themed layouts.


Pretty Little Studio Wonderland: 8X8 Paper/ Shivering, Clear/ Rainy/Slate, Stickers: Winter Words, Clear/ Snow Cream Word Art, Die-Cuts/Sparkle City, Flair/ Hot Cocoa, Journaling Cards/ Winter Song.

A few close-ups:

 
 

Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments: